Vivobarefoot Addis Little Sun Mens
OBS! Alle Vivobarefoot sko findes nu kun i Vivobarefoot Concept butikken på Badstuestræde 2, og her på webshoppen.
Handmade for free-roaming feet. The Addis is Vivos Ethiopian-made sneaker, with a minimalist ergonomic design for super-natural comfort wherever life takes you next. These are made in collaboration with the Little Sun Foundation, providing solar-powered energy to communities without electricity.
For every pair purchased, a Little Sun lamp is provided to our partner communities in Africa.
CONSCIOUSLY CRAFTED SHOES, EMPOWERING MAKERS & SUPPORTING LOCAL COMMUNITIES
- Hand-stitched in Addis Ababa, and directly providing sustainable jobs to local communities.
- Wild Hide leather, naturally tanned by our partners Pittards and sourced from independent Ethiopian farmers.
- Carries the Proudly Made in Africa award, independently verified for their quality, materials, and ethical production.
ALL DAY UNTAMED FEELING
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow for natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement.
- Handmade with feeling in Ethiopia, empowering makers and supporting local communities.
- Retro lace up style with handstitched construction, offering barefoot feeling for natural connection every day.
- This unique, limited-edition design was created with Olafur Eliasson of The Little Sun Foundation to bring solar light to Ethiopian communities.
Made from naturally scarred leather from free-roaming cattle sourced from small scale farmers.
The Ababa Sole features the signature footprint design inspired by the Laetoli found in Tanzania, the oldest recorded persevered human footprints dating back to around 3.7 million years ago. The 4mm ergonomic hand stitch sole with heel rocker provides amazing natural movement and ground feel in the urban environment.
MADE IN ETHIOPIA
Made with feeling in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. In collaboration with Pittards, a portion of our profits goes back into supporting local employment and education initiatives.
This footwear contains no insole, keeping you grounded and even closer to barefoot.