Affenzahn Snow Boots - 2020/2021
Normalpris 750 kr
Udsalgspris 750 kr NormalprisStykpris pr.
- Natural shape for ample space to move around
- Thin, flexible anti-slip sole with no cushioning (2.5 mm)
- 3 mm tread for a secure grip on snow and ice
- No spring in heel area
- Differentiation between right and left
- Velcro fastener to make opening and closing child's play
- Soft and warm
- Waterproof, breathable membrane
- Outer material made with ECONYL®, a 100% regenerated nylon fibre from nylon waste such as fishnets (water resistant)
- Inner lining from 100% recycled polyester
- Anti-slip rubber sole (with a portion of natural rubber)
Waterproof and breathable
Thanks to the special AffenTex membrane no moisture from outside gets into the shoes and the feet stay dry and warm even after countless snowball fights.
Warm and soft
Barefoot shoes in winter? Sure! Thanks to robust, weatherproof materials and the layer principle with soft lining, your feet stay snug and warm even in snow and ice.
So light and so comfortable! It might seem like you're not wearing any shoes at all.
No more tedious and time-consuming shoe tying! With our quick elastic lacing system and Cord Lock closure the shoes fit perfectly on the foot.
Thin, flexible sole
The sole of the Affenzahn winter shoes is only as thick as necessary. It is not cushioned so that children can feel and perceive their surroundings and the surface.
Smart move! Guaranteed to stop duck feet. Just watch out for the animal puzzle in the back and slip into your shoes.
Enough space for growth
The natural shape of the shoes offers enough room for each toe, so that the feet are not constricted and can develop healthily.
The honeycomb structure of the Affenzahn sole provides extra support and leaves a great motif in the snow. You will surely win every sled race with it!