Hvis du gerne vil prøve modellen på, så finder du dem i:
- Vivobarefoot Concept store, Badstuestræde 2.
The Fulham is a classic Chelsea Boot reimagined for the modern adventure-seeker! A winter wardrobe staple, the Fulham is made from Wild Hide leather and features a handy pull-tab.
Black and Brown versions:
HEX FLEX STICKY RUBBER OUTSOLE
A tough but flexible, concave, hexagonal sole, designed to go from the city to the country on wet, cold, and muddy surfaces through the winter months.
WILD HIDE LEATHER
African leather tanned by Pittards®, from the hides of free-roaming animals that have lived a little and made love under the sun.
Patented, ultra-thin, puncture-resistant layer. 5x more puncture resistant than a standard sole of the same thickness.
A 3.5mm thermal insole; combining Outlast™ thermal regulator, reflective foil & insulating foam, giving you 3x the thermal protection as a normal insole.
Pretty damn close to waterproof.
A STAPLE PIECE IN EVERY BAREFOOTER'S WARDROBE
- Made in Portugal using local leather, the Fulham is our take on the classic Chelsea boot, adapted to the barefoot lifestyle.
- Stitched onto our hex-flex outsole, this boot is tough yet flexible and maintains traction over cold surfaces.
- Designed for comfort, the elastic panel allows for easy foot entry.
- Featuring a leather lining and a removable thermal insole, the Fulham is ideal for year-round wear.