Vivobarefoot Geo Shell Womens
NATURAL BAREFOOT FREEDOM
- Foot shaped (not shoe-shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
• WIDE to allow for natural stability
• THIN to enable you to feel more
• FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement
- Made using canvas hemp, wild hide leather, with an organic cotton lining.
- Puncture-resistant technology within our movement outsoles provides durability and grip so you can keep going 'barefoot' all day.
Made from naturally scarred leather from free-roaming cattle sourced from small scale farmers.
The Cork Insole provides 3mm of foam with a top layer of natural antibacterial cork.
MADE IN VIETNAM
Made with feeling in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi, Vietnam.
The Movement Sole offers maximum underfoot sensory feedback with style. The 2.5mm base and 2mm golf ball inspired tread design delivers perfect grip and ground feel in urban environments.
Made from renewable natural materials.