“The foundation of performance is health, and the foundation of movement health is foot function.” Lee Saxby
Developed in collaboration with Lee Saxby, world-renowned running and movement coach, the nimbleToes Functional Movement Shoe System builds on everything that we’ve learned and developed in over 35 years of making high-quality functional footwear based on our uncompromising ToeFreedom philosophy.
- Joe Nimble’s Toefreedom natural foot last
- a highly adaptive lacing system that supports all preferences for fit tension
- a durable stitched upper with mesh that allows your feet to breath whatever the activity or intensity
- high level of sensory feedback through the thin and flexible 4mm Vibram sole
- WEIGHT: 195 gram (Gr. 4,0), 227 gram (Gr. 6,5), 250 gram (Gr. 9,0)
Being Nimble is a state of mind. Changing your state of mind begins with changing your footwear! Read More at www.benimble.info
Lee Saxby is one of the most recognized coaches for running technique on a global level. Over the last 15 years, Lee has been a key figure in the natural movement/barefoot revolution and has been consulted by various shoe companies, university research projects, and injured athletes for his ability to diagnose and correct biomechanical problems. Bestselling author Chris McDougall (Born to Run), as well as the barefoot professor Dan Liebermann (Harvard), were able to regain their natural athletic abilities through Lee ́s coaching methods.
Lee works closely together with Joe Nimble, developing innovative, holistic movement concepts and the nimbleToes Functional Movement Shoe System is the first result of this collaboration.