Vivobarefoot Primus Knit II Mens
OBS! Alle Vivobarefoot sko findes nu kun i Vivobarefoot Concept butikken på Badstuestræde 2, og her på webshoppen.
NATURAL MATERIALS FOR NATURAL FEET
- Foot-shaped (not shoe-shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing.
- WIDE to allow for natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement
- (Re)new and improved- remade with more sustainable materials that have reduced the impact this footwear has on the planet.
- Using the signature 3mm super-flexible sole for maximum sensory feedback with minimal interference.
- Woolmark® knitted sock upper for a perfect fit, natural breathability, temperature regulation, and odour neutralizing benefits.
The Active Sole offers the most sensory underfoot experience, providing ultimate grip and durability on hard surfaces in urban environments. The signature 4mm thin sole puts the minimum material between your feet and the ground.
Made from naturally scarred leather from free-roaming cattle sourced from small-scale farmers.
MADE IN VIETNAM
Made with feeling in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi, Vietnam.
Made from renewable natural materials.
Made for feet, not landfill. These were designed to be remade and reworn. When you are finished with them please send them to revivo.com.