Hvis du gerne vil prøve modellen på, så finder du dem i:
- Vivobarefoot Concept store, Badstuestræde 2.
Viobarefoot is proud and happy to have collaborated with Woolmark and TencelTM to create the newest addition to their VivoKids range, the Primus Knit. A Merino wool and wood pulp blend upper, means more natural materials for an ultra-barefoot feel - that’s also better for the planet.
LET LITTLE FEET THRIVE BAREFOOT IN ANY URBAN ENVIRONMENT
- Primus Knit Wool gives little feet freedom to breathe and thrive in any urban environment.
- Featuring leather panelling and a woollen ankle sock developed in collaboration with The Woolmark Company, this shoe was designed with premium style in mind.
- Acting as a natural thermal regulator, we combined 35% of our Woolmark-certified wool fibres with 45% Tencel, a cellulose fibre derived from wood, so your little one's feet can tread lightly on the planet.
- Constructed on our kids multi-terrain outsole, the Primus Knit WMK provides year-round comfort with total barefoot movement and sensory feedback.
- The ideal shoe for wild feet that want to look refined for the city.
KIDS MULTI-TERRAIN RUBBER OUTSOLEThis multi-terrain, hexagonal lug outsole was designed to give fantastic grip and durability, allowing kids to explore as nature intended, over any surface.
RECYCLED PETRepurposing plastic waste by giving it a second life in our shoes.
LEATHER UPPERThis shoe features leather in its design and construction.
Featuring Woolmark-certified wool, ensuring high quality, authenticity and traceability all along the supply chain.