Vivobarefoot Primus Trail Fg II Womens
Rewild and reconnect. Primus Trail II FG is durable, flexible and vegan. Made by turning recycled plastics into high-performance materials to create lightweight and breathable footwear for the great outdoors. Letting you move naturally on the trail, closer to nature.
FEEL NATURAL IN NATURE
- Foot shaped (not shoe-shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
• WIDE to allow for natural stability
• THIN to enable you to feel more
• FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement
- (Re)new and Improved - Less material sources, better materials and more sustainable materials have reduced the impact this footwear has on the planet, whilst keeping all of the feeling.
- A high-performance vegan-style for exploring with grip and freedom on rocky and rough, rural or urban terrain.
FIRM GROUND OUTSOLE
The Firm Ground Sole offers multi-terrain traction and a sticky rubber compound for all-round grip and durability. 2.5mm base and 4mm lug height designed to maximise ground feel and grip on everything from wet and dry, rocky and firm terrain. The textured arch provides zonal grip for technical trail movement.
Made from recycled materials, reusing post-consumer plastic waste, helping to reduce our waste to landfill.
Made from materials that are free from animal products and meet the Vivobarefoot vegan definition