Bundgaard The Walk Velcro
The Walk Velcro is perfect for small children who are practicing walking on their own.
Two velcro-straps provide great adjustment possibilities and ensure a firm fit on each individual foot, as well as making it easy to get on/off.
The Walk Velcro is produced in soft, breathable leather materials and lined with vegetable-tanned leather.
- Fit: Wide
- Back counter support
- Soft padding on the collar is added for extra comfort
- Soft and flexible
- Toe protection
- Toe reinforcement
- The velcro closures make the shoe easy to open all the way up, so it is easy to get on and off
- Cutting stitch on the velcro straps allow them to be adjusted and shortened, enabling a perfect fit for each foot
- Material: Leather (breathable)
- Lining: Vegetable tanned leather (breathable)
- Sole: Rubber (Bundgaard Zero Heel)
- Closure: Velcro (easy adjustment)
It is recommended to always impregnate shoes/sandals both before and during use, to avoid dirt, grease, and liquid penetrating the leather. Please always choose the impregnation product carefully.
Leather is a natural material, and each product is unique. In time, the leather may look a little dry or tired, and need a little care. Start by wiping the shoe/sandal with a hard-wrung damp cloth and allow the shoe to dry. Then use shoe polish or leather grease. When the product has dried completely, the shoe can advantageously be impregnated again. Please repeat regularly.
NOTE: never use shoe polish or leather grease on suede or glitter-materials.
BUNDGAARD ZERO HEEL
Bundgaard Zero Heel is a collection characterized by thin and flexible soles. This increases freedom of movement and gives a good sense of the ground. The soles are flat without heel drop – a non-elevated heel. The main idea behind this collection has been to create minimalistic styles where the sole purpose is to protect the foot against the outside surface.