Vivobarefoot Tracker HI II FG Womens
OBS! Alle Vivobarefoot sko findes nu kun i Vivobarefoot Concept butikken på Badstuestræde 2, og her på webshoppen.
TOUGH ENOUGH TO FEEL
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow for natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement.
- Sympatex Waterproof breathable membrane for comfortable protection in the wettest of conditions.
- Hi top to keep out grit, dirt and water so feet can get on with reconnecting no matter the terrain or weather.
Made using waterproof technology or water resistant treatment uppers with hi-tech seal.
FIRM GROUND OUTSOLE
The Firm Ground Sole offers multi terrain traction and a sticky rubber compound for all round grip and durability. 2.5mm base and 4mm lug height designed to maximise ground feel and grip on everything from wet and dry, rocky and firm terrain. The textured arch provides zonal grip for technical trail movement.
Made from naturally scarred leather from free-roaming cattle sourced from small scale farmers.
Made from recycled materials, reusing post-consumer plastic waste, helping to reduce our waste to landfill.
The Outlast Thermal Insole offers temperature regulating technology; absorbing, storing and releasing heat. This smart thermal layer responds to accommodate the naturally changing temperatures of the feet.
Made using hydrophobic treatments, non-absorbent materials, sealed seams and an inner breathable membrane to make it completely waterproof.
MADE IN VIETNAM
Made with feeling in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi, Vietnam.