Vivobarefoot Ryder II Womens
OBS! Alle Vivobarefoot sko findes nu kun i Vivobarefoot Concept butikken på Badstuestræde 2, og her på webshoppen.
A staple for any barefoot winter wardrobe. Clean and elegant design goes barefoot in this riding boot style to take you from city meetings to a country pub in one smart stride. Made with naturally-scarred wild hide leather and a stretchy neoprene calf panel for natural adjustability.
ELEGANT STYLE, NATURAL MOVEMENT
- Foot shaped (not shoe-shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow for natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement.
- Featuring a removable thermal insole for 4-season use and our tough-wearing, flexible everyday outsole for barefoot durability.
- Inside zip for subtle easy-on.
EVERYDAY HEX OUTSOLE
The Everyday Hex Sole provides city to countryside grip and groundfeel. The 2.5mm base and 3mm honeycomb inspired hexagon design provides everyday traction whatever your lifestyle.
Made from naturally scarred leather from free-roaming cattle sourced from small scale farmers.
The Outlast Thermal Insole offers temperature regulating technology; absorbing, storing and releasing heat. This smart thermal layer responds to accommodate the naturally changing temperatures of the feet.
Made with feeling in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi, Vietnam.