Xero Shoes Cassie Womens
As described on https://xeroshoes.com/shop/shoes/cassie/
Super comfy. Super cute. Now made with an eco-friendly hemp canvas upper.
Xero brings our Natural Movement fun and feeling to a “MaryJane” style shoe for women — the Cassie.
The Cassie is built for fun. We don’t recommend running an ultramarathon in the Cassie, but with a high-performance FeelTrue® rubber sole, some of you will do more in the Cassie than just wearing yours for work, or hanging out, or a night on the town.
It’s what makes all our Xero Shoes special — we believe in feet! Your feet are supposed to bend, flex, and feel the world. The Cassie lets you do that.
- Natural FIT — the wide toe box lets your toes spread and relax. Plus the “XERO-drop” sole (non-elevated heel and low-to-the-ground) allows for proper posture, balance, and agility.
- Natural FUNCTION — the flexible Cassie lets your feet bend, move, and flex the way that feet are supposed to. Plus, they’re so light, you might forget you have them on. A woman’s size 7 is only 6 ounces each.
- Natural FEEL — the Cassie uses the 5.5mm FeelTrue® rubber sole. That means you get protection while still letting you feel the sensations that your feet want. If you need a bit of extra protection, just toss in the 2mm insole that comes with your pair.
- Eco and Vegan-friendly materials — the Cassie has a hemp canvas upper made from hemp. You can wash it with soap and water.
- Huarache-inspired design — the heel/instep strap adds a subtle, eye-catching call out, but it’s also functional, holding your heel and cinching up around your instep.
- Flexible heel — you can step on the heel and wear the Cassie as a slide
Women’s Sizing Chart:
|US Sizes||EU Sizes||UK Sizes||JP Sizes|