Xero Shoes Naboso Trail - Mens
Get the foot-stimulating benefits of Naboso® technology with the summertime freedom of our best-selling Z-Trail sandal
Dr. Emily Splichal created Naboso® (meaning “barefoot” in Czech) technology. It’s the first-ever small nerve proprioceptive material commercially available and designed for the purpose of improving posture and enhancing movement.
We’ve been proudly offering the Naboso® insoles for people who want that beneficial foot stimulation in their shoes.
The Naboso Trail sandal still has a 3-layer sole, like the Z-Trail. We’ve used the Naboso® Performance material as the footbed:
- The bottom has Xeroshoes's FeelTrue® rubber for great grip and abrasion resistance
- The middle layer of TrailFoam™ provides an incredible amount of force absorption and protection
- Then, the top Naboso® Performance Technology layer gives you stimulation
- And the sole still maintains enough flexibility to allow for natural movement and ground-feel
More reasons you’ll love your Naboso Trail sandals:
- Super-comfortable tubular webbing — no hard edges.
- Adjustable Z-pattern — get the right tension across your foot, over your foot, and behind your heel.
- “Zero-Drop” — your heel isn’t elevated; your feet are anatomically correct.
- Rust-proof nylon hardware.
- 100% Vegan-friendly.
- Ready to wear — the lacing is already done for you. Just slide in your foot and go.
For more information about Naboso® Technology, click here