Xero Shoes Genesis Womens - Sandaler
Simplicity in motion. A ready-to-wear barefoot-inspired sandal for travel, walking, hiking, yoga, working out, paddling, even running ultra marathons.
Do everything. Go everywhere. Naturally.
The simplest, most versatile sandal your feet will ever love.
It’s called the Genesis because it was inspired by our first product, our DIY sandal kit, and one of mankind’s first footwear designs. Then, of course, we updated it with the experience we’ve had and feedback we’ve gotten, from making barefoot-friendly sandals since 2009.
Why you’ll love the Genesis:
- The right combination of barefoot-friendly ground feel plus protection, thanks to our exclusive 5mm FeelTrue® rubber outsoles
- Elegant contour to hold your foot, but without unnecessary support
- Super soft toe loop — since the huaraches-inspired lacing goes around your entire foot, you don’t feel the toe loop the way you do in a flip-flop or other thong sandal
- Nylon Achilles strap with Silicone grip — holds on securely and comfortably
- Elevated ankle holes — the lace never touches the ground, and so it won’t abrade
- Trim to fit — with just kitchen scissors, you can trim the Genesis to match your foot shape
GENESIS SIZE GUIDE
The Genesis sandal fits true to size.*
Since the foot is three-dimensional, any two-dimensional measuring tool, such as a ruler or Brannock device®, can only approximate your true shoe size. Manufacturers model their shoes on different foot shapes, so sizing may vary accordingly.
*Please note our sizing recommendations are based on customer feedback and do not ensure a proper fit.
|Genesis (unisex sizing)|
|Men’s Size||Women’s Size||Print Template|
|5||6||Click to print Template|
|6||7||Click to print Template|
|7||8||Click to print Template|
|8||9||Click to print Template|
|9||10||Click to print Template|
|10||11||Click to print Template|
|11||12||Click to print Template|
|12||Click to print Template|
|13||Click to print Template|
|14||Click to print Template|
Note: Be sure to print the templates at Actual Size (100% Scale) and verify with a ruler after printing.