As described on
The Z-Trail gives you an unparalleled combination of:
- Light Weight
- and Affordability
What can you do in your Z-Trail sandals?
- At the end of a day of hiking, pull off your heavy, stiff, boots and slip into the freedom, comfort, and flexibility of the Z-Trail… they’re so light you’ll barely notice them on your feet (and will barely tell they were in your bag!).
- Enjoy a run, on trails or roads, with the right amount of protection, and lightweight flexibility that’ll make you feel like you’re practically barefoot.
- Yoga class? Well, the grippy soles make the Z-Trail like having a yoga mat on your feet all the time. Do your own class anywhere you are!
- Head downstream… whether you’re in a canoe, a kayak, or a raft, the Z-Trail holds comfortably on your feet, and they float!
- Take a walk — anywhere you like, from a mountain trail to an urban jungle. The comfort of the Z-Trail will surprise you.
What makes the Z-Trail special is the 3-layer FeelLite™ sole.
- The bottom has our FeelTrue® rubber for great grip and abrasion resistance.
- The middle layer of TrailFoam™ provides an incredible amount of force absorption and protection.
- Then, the top BareFoam™ layer adds a perfect amount of comfort.
- And the FeelLite™ sole still maintains enough flexibility to allow for natural movement and ground-feel.
What’s the difference between the Z-Trek and Z-Trail?
I like to think that the Z-Trail is about protection and comfort first, and the Z-Trek is about connection first.
Let’s talk about weight! This is maybe the best part.
The Z-Trail is about 20% lighter than the Z-Trek. But that’s nothing. Let’s compare the Z-Trail to a traditional sport sandal:
More reasons you’ll love your Z-Trail sandals:
- Super-comfortable tubular webbing — no hard edges.
- Adjustable Z-pattern — get the right tension across your foot, over your foot, and behind your heel.
- Three color combinations.
- 10mm (~3/8″) FeelLite™ outsole protects you from unpleasant surfaces while still providing great ground-feel.
- Elegant contour surrounds your foot but doesn’t add unnecessary support.
- Super lightweight — a Men’s size 9 sandal averages 153 grams each.
- “Zero-Drop” — your heel isn’t elevated; your feet are anatomically correct.
- Rust-proof nylon hardware.
- 100% Vegan-friendly.
- Ready to wear — the lacing is already done for you. Just slide in your foot and go.
- Heel cup — keeps your heel in place, helps keep out debris.
Thorough info on sizes here
Download Size template for size 6 here
Download Size template for size 7 here
Download Size template for size 8 here
Download Size template for size 9 here
Download Size template for size 10 here
Download Size template for size 11 here