Designed in the mid-19th century by JS Hall, the royal shoemaker of Queen Victoria, the modern boot owes its present-day popularity to none other than the Beatles. Rarely has the British pop band entered the stage without their beloved Chelsea Boots.
Our ZAQQ EQUITY stands in the tradition of the British success hit and picks up at the same time design elements of the classic loafers. Characteristic of our ZAQQ EQUITY are the little over the ankle-reaching shaft and the two side rubber band inserts, which together with the rear loop allow easy entry and exit.
Thanks to their versatility, the black Chelsea Boots can be combined with a suit or with a sporty-casual outfit. At the same time, our Chelsea has all the positive ZAQQ features, such as zero sales, total flexibility and sustainable production.
Out of these high quality materials your new ZAQQ EQUITY Cork exists:
- Upper leather: sustainably grown cork
- Lining: cuddly, breathable vegan material
- Sole: highly flexible, non-slip, abrasion-resistant and hand-sewn rubber soleShaft: hand-stitched and double-stitched
- Sole: sewn to the shaft by hand
- Adhesive: solvent-free bonding
For these reasons, your new ZAQQ EQUITY are especially healthy and comfortable:
- Rubber sole with zero heel, thereby relieving the spine and protecting the joints, supports the natural posture
- Lots of volume in the forefoot, plenty of room for toes and bales
- Promotes the natural movement during walking balanced foot climate through high-quality natural products, breathable and sweat-reducing
- Extremely flexible and supple leather, thus no blisters or sores on the foot
- Separate last and construction for men and women shoes, thus optimal fit
- With about 200 g incredibly light (size 41)
Here you can see our ideas for sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-emission production with regular tests at renowned institutes
- Individual production of your ZAQQ barefoot shoes
- Hand-sewn 3.9mm rubber sole
- Own ZAQQ Barefoot Manufacture
|Fußlänge in cm