Description translated from
The Knitido Running TS toe socks - your second skin for sports and long-distance runs.
Toe socks organize the toes in the shoe separately and reactivate and strengthen the perception of your toes. The foot takes a holistic part in the running process. As a model of the TS series, they have been trimmed for maximum fit and comfort thanks to modern knitting processes. The Running TS model is the only model in the TS series without an in-shoe anti-slip coating and is suitable for toe shoes and running shoes without a cushioning sole.
Running TS toe socks - advantages:
Freedom for the toes
- reactivate the sensor system of your toes
- strengthen the muscles of your toes
- experience a new running feeling!
- stabilizes the foot arch and
- protects the foot muscles from premature fatigue
perfect fit without wrinkling and slipping
- ergonomic 3D knitting
- Metatarsal support area
- deep-seated Y-heel
Climate change in the shoe
- balanced microclimate for a fresh, hygienic feel
- Mesh zone on the back of the foot - for heat and moisture dissipation
- ventilated toe spaces
- wicks moisture from the skin into the fabric
- quick-drying, antibacterial Dralon®
proven bladder protection
- 100% seamless on the toes - no rubbing, rubbing, pressing while running
- fixed to the heel, metatarsus, and toes on the foot - does not slip
Running TS toe socks - toe clearance and bladder protection when running
Our running socks counteract blisters and noticeably increase your walking ability. You can do that with the individual toe pockets and the supportive band on the midfoot.
Material - robust, and proven hygienic:
Knitido continues to rely on the proven mix of Dralon® and cotton for the material. The material has proven to be robust, quick-drying, easy-care, and antimicrobial. The socks can be washed hygienically up to 60 ° C and do not shrink.