Vivobarefoot Tracker II FG Mens - Støvler
TOUGH ENOUGH TO FEEL
- Foot shaped (not shoe-shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
• WIDE to allow for natural stability
• THIN to enable you to feel more
• FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement
- (Re)new and Improved - Less material sources, better materials, and more sustainable materials have reduced the impact this footwear has on the planet, whilst keeping all of the feeling.
- Removable thermal insole so you can explore across all seasons
- Recycled waterproof plastic lining and recycled membrane for minimal impact on the planet
FIRM GROUND OUTSOLE
The Firm Ground Sole offers multi-terrain traction and a sticky rubber compound for all-round grip and durability. 2.5mm base and 4mm lug height designed to maximise ground feel and grip on everything from wet and dry, rocky and firm terrain. The textured arch provides zonal grip for technical trail movement.
Made from naturally scarred leather from free-roaming cattle sourced from small-scale farmers.
Made using hydrophobic treatments, non-absorbent materials, sealed seams, and an inner breathable membrane to make it completely waterproof.