Vivobarefoot Primus Knit II Mens
Experience uncaged comfort, every single day. The Primus Knit II is engineered using a knitted wool sock and was developed in collaboration with The Woolmark Company®. This footwear puts the spotlight on wool’s remarkable natural heat regulation properties. As a superior natural material, wool allows excellent breathability, that synthetic materials struggle to match. This footwear keeps your feet warm when the weather is cold, and cool when it’s hot.
NATURAL MATERIALS FOR NATURAL FEET
- Foot-shaped (not shoe-shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing.
- WIDE to allow for natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement
- (Re)new and improved- remade with more sustainable materials that have reduced the impact this footwear has on the planet.
- Using the signature 3mm super-flexible sole for maximum sensory feedback with minimal interference.
- Woolmark® knitted sock upper for a perfect fit, natural breathability, temperature regulation, and odour neutralizing benefits.
The Active Sole offers the most sensory underfoot experience, providing ultimate grip and durability on hard surfaces in urban environments. The signature 4mm thin sole puts the minimum material between your feet and the ground.
Made from naturally scarred leather from free-roaming cattle sourced from small-scale farmers.
MADE IN VIETNAM
Made with feeling in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi, Vietnam.
Made from renewable natural materials.
Made for feet, not landfill. These were designed to be remade and reworn. When you are finished with them please send them to revivo.com.