Vivobarefoot Tracker All Weather SG Mens
Vivo's best-loved classic Tracker boot, now updated for tough terrains and cold, snowy weather. Forget stiff, heavy, clunky boots, feel free with these lightweight hiking boots, no matter the weather or terrain.
TOUGH ENOUGH TO FEEL
- Foot shaped (not shoe-shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing.
- WIDE to allow for natural stability.
- THIN to enable you to feel more.
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement.
- Sympatex Waterproof breathable membrane for comfortable protection in the wettest of conditions.
- Hi top to keep out grit, dirt, and water so feet can get on with reconnecting no matter the terrain or weather.
Made using waterproof technology or water-resistant treatment uppers with hi-tech seal.
Made from naturally scarred leather from free-roaming cattle sourced from small-scale farmers.
Made from recycled materials, reusing post-consumer plastic waste, helping to reduce our waste to landfill.
The Outlast Thermal Insole offers temperature regulating technology; absorbing, storing, and releasing heat. This smart thermal layer responds to accommodate the naturally changing temperatures of the feet.
SOFT GROUND OUTSOLE
The Soft Ground Sole offers aggressive chevron lug traction and a sticky rubber compound for use on wet, muddy terrain. 2.5mm base and 5mm lug height designed to maximise ground feel and grip on soft, muddy terrain. The textured arch provides zonal grip for technical trail movement.
Made using hydrophobic treatments, non-absorbent materials, sealed seams and an inner breathable membrane to make it completely waterproof.
MADE IN VIETNAM
Made with feeling in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi, Vietnam.